Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where's My Fairytale?

I just finished watching Enchanted, and realized again why its (almost) my favorite movie. My heart aches, but it isn't entirely unpleasant. I just wish life could be like in that movie- so sweet, and bright, and... fun. I wish I had more energy. I feel like, if I could just get over feeling so tired and wasted so often, I could get so much more living done! I love school, I love my friends, and I love my life- except for being tired.

I want more life. I want more friends; I want to write and not worry about saving energy for homework; I want to go for a drive, and not worry about being too tired to make it home; I want to sit outside and sketch that beautiful cherry blossom tree that's dying; I want to be happy again, and not just when my medication is working. I want to have the energy level of a ninteen-year-old.

I want more life. I'm sure if I had it... I could make it as sweet as it is for a girl who fell from Andalasia and landed in New York.

No comments: