Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hiccuping Vampires

Did anyone notice that its like impossible to find a decent vampire film nowadays? What happened to the ones with romance in them? But like, the slightly twisted romance, like in Dracula 2000? Or even better, Queen of the Damned. Am I even making sense to anyone?

I have had the hiccups for three days. I am not exaggerating. My ribs and my shoulders are so sore, I wince with every jolt. If been popping ibuprofen in a mad frenzy, but it still hurts.
In other news, my best and I went to this little place on the water I've been wanting to go to forever. Its called Harbor Lights. Its very quaint and old-fashioned and not at all trendy. I love it. They have the best cod and chips I've ever tasted. Which makes me realize, I have not eaten yet today and I am STARVING.

I'll update later. I think. I hope.

No comments: